Stromag Spring-applied Brake NFF
- Braking torque range 20-10,000 Nm (This can be higher on request)
- Degree of protection of up to IP 66.
- Prevents wear and damage with special surface protection on all components.
- Type approval: GL
- Simple to mount. No brake disassembly required.
- Robust, reliable design with low inertia.
- Braking does not generate any additional axial or radial forces.
- Excellent heat dissipation.
- Offers a wide range of options like tachmeter mounting, braking torque adjustment, anticondensation heater, terminal box, manual release, microswitches for switching stage and/or wear indication.
- Rectifiers and quick switching units optimize switching comfort.
Harbor and marine cranes, container transportation plant, long travel drives, hoisting and trolley travel gears, suitable for seawater environment and similar harsh environments.