Magnetek Mondel Heavy Duty Disc Brakes (400D)
Magnetek 400D Mondel Heavy-Duty Disc Brakes are specifically designed for high speed, high performance applications. They are manufactured from materials seleceted to optimize performance and serviceability for the most demanding applications including: marine port terminals, steel mills, shipyard cranes, ship loaders, swing span bridges, port cranes, offshore drilling rigs, large gantry cranes, bascule bridges, and vertical lift bridges.
Three brake types are available:
- Type STD – conform to container industry ratings and dimensions.
- Type ADT – conform to AIST ratings and dimensions.
- Type NDT – conform to Wagner dimensions
- 8″ – 50″ diameter
- 50 – 30,000 lb. ft. torque
- AC, DC, hydraulic
- Explosion proof
- Flexible mounting configurations
- Low inertia
- Fast response
- Automatic wear compensation
- Automatic pad clearance equalization