Magnetek Telemotive MLTX™
Our Most Comfortable Transmitter Yet!
- Ergonomically designed contoured case is more comfortable for the user
- One of the lightest bellybox transmitter available today—50% lighter than our previous transmitters
- Easy to use, angled lever controls enhance operator comfort
It’s No Lightweight When It Comes To Being Both Durable And Reliable
- Rugged, super tough nylon made to withstand shock
- Rated NEMA 4 (IP66), sealed to withstand harsh, industrial environments
- Synthesized frequency generation enhances reliability
- Dual access code system provides peace-of-mind, as the signal only operates the intended equipment
- Designed to minimize power consumption, providing one of the longest life batteries in the industry today – rechargeable NiMH battery pack standard
- Military grade auxiliary function switches
MLTX Is Designed With Versatility And Flexibility In Mind
- Choose up to 7 levers or 2 joysticks
- Side mounted key switch and code plug
- Choose up to 6 toggles; mushroom E-stop
- Available stepless, 1, 2, 3, or 5 speeds in a non-detent lever or joystick
- Backward compatible with most existing Telemotive systems
- Up to 4 selectable licensed frequencies
- Optional certification for use in hazardous locations requiring ISA 12.12.01 Class I and Class II, Division 2, Group A, B, C, D, E, F and G
Customize MLTX to meet your requirements, or select a pre-engineered, off-the-shelf system.
Our standard Pre-engineered MLTX system has flexibility not found in most
off-the-shelf systems. It’s available with our inteleSmart receiver.
We can build your system to your specifications—with our 18K and Flex M receivers, it’s completely customizable.