Magnetek Footbrake Static Stepless Simulation Software
Apply this software to:
- Cab controlled cranes
- Hydraulic footbrakes
- Static stepless retrofits
The Static Stepless Simulation software:
- Eliminates current spikes and excess mechanical torque/stress on the drive train, and allows quick but smooth starting or changing of direction
- Reduces maintenance costs, with fewer moving parts that wear and require replacing, like contactor tips, brake pads, etc.
- Provides higher reliability with digital technology
- Improves diagnostics and troubleshooting of any fault and alarm conditions with the English keypad, fault history, DataLogger and IMPULSE•Link 4.1 for diagnostics and support tools
- Interfaces to the “Induction Master” joystick with IVM Board, making a retrofit easy
- Utilizes standard squirrel cage motor or existing wound rotor
Note: Because customers may not be familiar with programming application specific software of this nature, Magnetek strongly recommends and may in some cases require that the purchaser use Magnetek’s Field Service Personnel for initial startup as part of the purchase. Please consult factory for additional information.