Magnetek Enrange™ Flex EX Series
Flexible and Efficient Performance
- Advanced microprocessor controls with 32 bit CRC and Hamming Code provide ultra-fast, safe, precise and error-free encoding and decoding
- Unique I-CHIP design allows information and settings to be transferred between transmitters, increasing flexibility and minimizing spare parts inventory.
- Flex EX is equipped with more than 200 programmable functions to suit all types of applications
- A wide variety of accessories is available to provide additional protection and flexibility, including protective rubber transmitter boots, padded nylon transmitter case, retractable belt clip, and horn kit
Strong and Reliable
- Reliable pushbuttons feature gold-plated contacts and are rated for more than one million press cycles. The defined snap-action steps provide positive tactile feedback even while wearing gloves
- Durable enclosures are made from industrial-strength nylon and fiberglass composite materials
- Two “AA” alkaline batteries provide more than 100 hours of operation. A rechargeable battery kit with LED indicators is also available
Secure and Dependable Communications
- Advanced synthesized RF controls with 62 user-programmable channels add flexibility to frequency management in the field
- Each Flex EX system has over one million unique identification codes (20 Bit) and never repeats
Flex EX radios are available with special operational functions to provide even more control options.
A/B Selector Switch (AB)
A three-position selector switch allows one operator to switch operation between two trolley/hoists (A, B, or Both) that are located on a single bridge. The operator can easily identify which trolley hoist is active on the crane by the position of the selector switch. Flex EX radios are available with special operational functions to provide even more control options.
Tandem Operation (T)
This system allows two operators to control two bridge cranes or trolley/hoists independently or simultaneously with the three position selector switch. One operator can maximize the capabilities and lifting power of two bridge cranes or both users can operate each bridge crane independently. (Available on 8- and 12-button models)
Flex EX receivers were designed with field installation and serviceability in mind. Receivers come prewired with 6’ of cable and mounting hardware allowing fast installation. Onboard diagnostic and output LEDs provide system status information useful when installing and troubleshooting. All components are easily accessible and field replaceable. The IP66 rated fully sealed receiver enclosures provide you with confidence and protection in the harshest indoor or outdoor environments.
Flex EX 4/6 Receiver Flex EX 8/12 Receiver
These receivers are also compatible with Flex EX transmitters:
- Flex M
- MH129 Flex EX Brochure
- Enrange Flex 4EX System Radio Control Equipment Manual 0-TC-FLEX4E
- Flex I-Chip Remote Crane Controls 198-50014
- Telemotive General Battery Charger Precautions TC10723-0
- Enrange Flex 12RS System Radio Control Equipment Instruction Manual 0-FLEX-12RS-ME
- Enrange Flex 8RS System Radio Control Equipment Instruction Manual 0-FLEX-8RS-ME
- Enrange Flex 6EX-Tandem Radio Control Equipment Instruction Manual 198-00245-3000